Private Client Services
Private Trust Arrangements
Managing personal wealth and intergenerational planning has become an increasingly complex process. The need for constant evaluation and sophisticated solutions is increasingly important as clients become more “global” and hold assets in multiple jurisdictions and tax regimes.
Our team creates and administers structures able to provide acuity for extended families; manage multiple, complex, cross border assets; navigate tax and regulatory issues; and facilitate effective investment of assets.
Our services include:
- Advice on suitable forms and jurisdictions for trust
- Establishing various types of trusts including discretionary, reserve power and testamentary and charitable trust
- Advice on requirements to ensure tax exemption of charitable trusts
- Establishing private trust companies (i.e. limited private companies whose shares are held by the trustee)
- Estate and intergenerational planning
- Undertaking distributions to beneficiaries
- Assisting in selection of investment advisers and managers
- Assisting clients in sourcing independent services such as legal and tax advice